Saturday, November 29, 2008

What u wants to be? In your own world.

Have u told before what u want to be if u been give a chance to be what you want u, but once u pick that’s no turning back.
Idea like being a Spiderman, Ironman, Hulk, Superman, Jumper, Vampire, Werewolf, Angel, Devil, someone in X-man, Gundam pilot, Ultraman or marks rider have they come in your mind before when u are small after watching all these movie?
I do and did one day I can be a Vampire one day. Being a normally people like me every day doing de same thing day after day, by having so many limitation no to do this not to do that cause by so many reason. But if I really a vampire I can do thing freely, because I been life for so long, monetary I’m sure no need to be worry, I can enjoy all the best restaurant I can enjoy, buy thing I want without think & Think ~ think, As vampire it all ways be so attractive to everyone, I can party, party & party till I can nonstop flirt gals, super enjoy then.
Because I wont die I can do all cool staff like bunji Jump, Sky diving, deep sea diving and so many thing that I don’t dare to do. :P scary of dead. For meeting people that piss me off I can just eat them up or made them disappear, problem can solve so easy.
In my very own world, I really wish I am Vampire. Just to made it clear the type of Vampire I wish to be is not the Chinese traditional creepy vampire, the type is the England gorgeous type, lol.

No comments: