Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009

Wao, de 1st post of de year.
Should this blog 2 announce happiness or just list of 2009 resolution?
NO! Here just a notes to declaim WAR!!!
Just a 1st week of work after holiday, I have been a booming target by de fella.
Have no idea wats have made me his target?
Am I too soft to be turn around or I’m a stone in your eye.
I been nice only when u don’t touch me, now u have started. There will be no turning back, the more u pressure me, de more I will take, soon I will return all to u @ once.
And thanks for giving me this push to take over u.
i will made sure u know why i here and wats made me here.


Ha~Ha~Ha

I'm Ready

3 comments:

Wan-Err aka Yuen Yee said...

declaim = declare, hehe

jumpingcolours said...

He should be in hell !!!!!

Nic@'s E-di@ry said...

tai lou...We support you!!!