Friday, February 12, 2010

a dream...

That's was a scary dream.
1st have no idea where i go, i parked my car beside some housing area, when i back to collect my car, my car been sill by wax at all door, when i tried to open from the house nearby...i woke up....
2nd is about my car again, i when out for a trio together with group of people, in the end of the journey my car gone missing, yet the group of them, enjoying their meal & joke around.... i was so worry looking around for my car; and up what i found it was an old junk that reply my key alarm system & the homeless taring part of by part from the car.
it turn no chose i drove the car away, i too spot there is ghost around( Japan Army), guess wat i do? not drive over them over away, i ask them do them see my car. XD c how crazy i m on my car.

End up i woke by my alarm clock. it's made me worry wats gonna happen to my car &made me dulan on that group of people.

No comments: