Friday, December 02, 2011

Work is ......

Work may refer to:

Human labor:
Employment
House work
Labor (economics), measure of the work done by human beings
Manual labor, physical work done by people
Wage labor, in which a worker sells their labor and an employer buys it
Work (project management), the effort applied to produce a deliverable or accomplish a task
Working the system ‎

In physics:
Work (physics) (mechanical work), the amount of energy transferred by a force
Work (thermodynamics), the quantity of energy transferred from one system to another
........ blar ....blar.....balr....

to me it mean money, time & life & this are related because money cost time& time cost your life....

kind of tired of my work now... i have few free thing from from work there are : stress, bed health, no social life.....

i am seeking for opportunity, & please opportunity found me fast!!!

1 comment:

MARINA said...

Hi! Nice blog :) Feel free to check out my blog http://luxehaven.blogspot.com/ and follow me. I will follow you as well!
-Marina