Thursday, August 14, 2008

Command & Conquer 3


Hi guys is de time for brain activity, I miss C&C so much, have been year’s have not get a new C&C game for my collection.

But 2day I accidently or should I say I m so luckily saw this game are playing @ CC. N without any told, I get 1 my self a copy.

Wah la, now my 1st mission is to pickup all my memory of my very own C&C Red Alert war craft tactic, they have been leave behind so ~so long, don’t know will it be same in this episode. All I hope is the AI can be better fighter that not allows me to win so easy. So pai say, after I buy this game and check out the official web sitehttp://www.commandandconquer.com/ , I only realize I been left out so long, wat I have been so long, always claim a diehard C&C fan’s yet don’t know this game have in the market. : P

ok guys , is the journey to the COMMAND & CONQUER ~ Tiberium War.
People let's the war begin!

No comments: