Wednesday, August 27, 2008

RUSH MALACCA MAKAN TRIP

Was a super duper rush outing on last Friday.

Wao… after attending the MIDA Award Dinner in KL central @ 11pm, I have to rush back to office to unload all material that bring to the dinner and gather with Adrian, William aka lin, Ah Sam, Kenneth, Angel aka ah keong, Nica, Kelly aka fong & Shook Yin aka sue. It was so tired after a hold day working, I so glad that my dear yuen yee accompany me all the way on phone from KL central until office to avoid me fall asleep during drive.After unload all the material, I have no choice but to go home for shower, because I really feel my eye is going 2 closes. When doing that the Gals team notice I have taken to long and sure I go back for showe with that they have leave before us the guy team to Malacca. But will my 150~160 KM/H. I have meet them @ Seremban, I am sure Shook yin unable to drive fast Becoz William is with her, lol, coz 4sure he will nag nonstop if she drive more than 130KM/H, lol. Poor sue.When we reach Malacca Makotah Hotel, is ready 0130. after we check in the to the apartment , we plan go out again for supper coz all of us r so hungry. n angel 1’s go shower b4 going out, when shower time she only notice that the water pressure r so low n hardly get water n so dif to shower, but our Ah Keong still manage to finish her shower, lol, really no idea how she do it. So befor we leave the hotel we inform the front desk to change room for us.For Supper at 1st we all told we can have @ Jongker Street , but after v go round and round the area, all store r close there is No Sate Chelok, No Cha Siew Rice & No Nice Mamak….. n sadly v all end up @ MCD. After our supper is already 0230++, we head back to hotel and change our room, now all of us r in “low Bet” mode, all of us went on bed right after shower.
it was 0730 N Kenneth told me about we all gather on 0800 for gathering n start out makan trip. But u c…. none of them is awake. I call the gals also no reply.

Er…. Was so hungry in the morning, yet no 1 awake I sleep back again, suddenly Angel knock our room, to wake us up, but it’s already 0830++, all of us leave the hotel around 0930 and start our Makan Trip.

Breakfast : Duck Noodles

Brunch :Kopi with Roti


Tea time again: Chendo


Lunch : Chicken Rice



No comments: