Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Suddenly Thai

Lol, out of suddenly I have been so interested about thai thing, have been looking for thai song, thai interesting place, thai horror movie and of coz thai food, yam yam!!!
Have no idea why once have enter the world of thai, is like a big treasure mine, there have some many thing that can draw my mind in to it, like they word, I have no idea wat it mean, but just like coz it look nice to me :p
Thai song, from youtube, I found lot of high quality MV, hey the guy & gal in there all good looking o.
Thai food, is total no question why will like it. like me a person poor spice taker, I’m sure I unable to undertake the seduce of Thai Tom Yam Kong, Thai Fish Cake, Pandan chicken, Green Carry, Pad Thai, Red ruby Ice…. So many more unable to list out…
Intresting place to visit? Wait til I back from my trip from Bangkok. HI Hi!! ;p
Lol, wat els? Of coz the thai horror movie.

Ha ha, I really can’t wait the day I step my foot on the royal Thailand!!!
Hey!!! Thailand I m coming!

No comments: