Thursday, October 16, 2008

An "Good"experience with Acer service centre

I have no idea why can a poor service centre can be sustain they business for so long, is all because of 1 of my key for my notebook have pop up & I unable to fix it back, with no choice I send to 1 of the nears Acer Service Centre, Highpoint Service Network Sdn Bhd. With a PHILOSOPHY “Global Brand, Local Touch”, and they really done that! 1 knows why, of cuz Acer a Global brand every 1 knows about. So now about the local touch u guess wat it is? Guys look @ those pic below I guess u will wat I mean.

front desk customer left unattended.


this de number i get, 10 minute i plan 2 wait 2 claim back my note book but end up 30 minute.

SUPER front desk staff!!! i ever see.

after all this picture do u all still 1 2 visit this center? ok come back to de service part, b4 i bring my notebook there, i call de service line, request for payment style and estimate cost for repair my keyboard. i was so happy that on phone the people say, it will just help me to clip back de key and will be free of charge. & of coz with any think i send my unit to service. but end up, @ this SUPER center, my 1st imprecision was y this look so rundown.... than after i take my number the front desk staff that attend to me, she was just ask me to fill up a form wat happen to my unit, and told me will come back to me on 3 working day & that's all of that moment. so i was so glad that it was so simple n waiting my unit back to me in good condition.

After 3 day, i phone to de care linen in de morning, de attendance say is still in process, will call me on de noon, so i wait & wait til de 4 day morning i call back again. de same attendance again say will call me back in noon because i ask her every every thing also she just say de record is stil in precess... so no choice i wait again til 2day de 5Th day. i call again in de morning ask for status only they able to tell me that is ready to collect. and when i reach there only i found out i need to pay RM100 for labour charge. hello, i have been told is free and not been told i need to pay any thing, what if i have not enough money that time or no money to claim back my unit??? and when i ask why have to charge me labour fee RM100, guess wat de front desk guys say??? he just answer me " they should be replacing de hold set rather than just fix in." wah lau, GUYS do u think will i step in this center again? NOPE ~ NO! that's my answer. & i'm no more going 2 have a 2nd told on Acer product any more because of they using such " GOOD" service center.

No comments: