Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Madness

Today my dad has been hit by a crazy Indian guy just because of a small small issue.

The story start when dad driving trough a Indian squatter near Sunway, a kid run out from nowhere & cross to another way, luckily daddy drive slow that time which he manage to stop & nothing happen. Because of the sudden incident my dad honks for it. Just when he want to continue, a group of Indian guy come out from nowhere have gather around my dad’s car, 1 of the have come front to warn my dad don’t drive fast @ the area n say who he is… Bla~ Bla ( I think he 1 of the local gangster head there), when de time daddy being lecture by this guy, out of sudden another guy punch my dad on de face, and broken dad’s glasses. so think wat happen next?

of cause that guy been stopped for continue wat’s he plan. With no other told’s my dad flash out from that area, and call his friend Ravi, a car mechanic n know the ppl there well. For advice, after all de talking between Indian with Indian, Ravi told my dad the issue is settle, n it will not be happen to my father again and no need to be worry any more. For them the case now is close.
BUT not for me, how can a guy hit ppl and just like that and wat have my dad did wrong? Because fast driving? Honk too loud? Or just because that crazy guy just 1 2 have fun? I have no idea.

which end up my dad have to suffer pain from the punch , pain from the cut from his glasses, cost of medicinal & cost for repair his glasses.

Just because of this being hit by that guy, for me this story will now be end so easy. I will made sure I ask help from Ravi I will find that stupid guy out I made him apologize to my father, best is made him pay back.

I m so angry how can tis ppl do tis, tis can be happen.

No comments: