Monday, October 06, 2008

Selfish Driver i m?

i have been nag~nag & nag by eve for drive fast for so long, i think since de 1st day i with her.
but today, it was raining @ noon when i was driving back office after meeting, i feel leg dont like my any more or my fuel paddle had became so hard to push down...
from a normal 20minute drive, i have made it to 40 minute just now. wat all it was only me alone in de car, but i feel eve was just sit beside me monitoring my meter, keep telling me she cant take it, her heart bit very fast.... she scary.....
@ de same time i have start thinking m i a selfish driver? i like speeding @ highway, small road, stick near to ppl's back... always ask ppl how fast u can go @ this road, every one know me, knows i drive very fast, even my dad friend say: your son drive like racer.
but i still dont know wat I am. when i in de driver sit, i feel i de car n the car is me. when i drive fast i feel super, is just like i at the top of mountain, can 4get all rejection from work all de stress.....
i have no idea am been i selfish to eve? m i a selfish drive? or i have mental problem?

1 comment:

Wan-Err aka Yuen Yee said...

Lol, am i nagging dear much till become a courteous driver??u r not selfish ar..but mad driver,hahahaha..but its a good sign that u value ur life ma.. to add on, really appreciate if dear know when stay alert coz sumtimes u alwiz look at me while chatting (often tim,lol) even along busy road and can't predict what happen in case any car emergency brake tat time...