Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday

a last minute call from the boss on Friday nite, a meeting on Saturday morning... Gosh... a relaxing weekend mood totally ruin.
I wake up @ 8am... because have 2 gave a morning reminder to de client on meeting time, i made my self waken til 9am, i called him n i fell a sleep again... sign... my brain totally into sign off mode with forget the meeting with boss is actuary @ 9.30am...
of coz i do remember 2 set alarm, but when i woke up is already 9.20am, all i do is rush 2 meet up with boss and rush 2 de client place 4 meeting.
bcoz i m late de meeting should start @ 10 hav been dely 2 10.30am. when de meeting start trough out de conversation between boss n client is not talking any thing on our current project, is all about 2 renovate his house, modify car, best food store location.... bla bla....
my god, all my effort on presentation, my sleep time all gone like that. de meeting ( or chit chat session) las until 12pm.
@ 3pm i had my lunch with eve @ ShushiZamai the garden, it was still ppl Queuing.... we have 2 wait about 15 minute only able to get a sit. when was enjoying my relax lunch with my dear, a ring of sadness call. i get a sms from boss again, he had another meeting @ 8.30pm @ his house... my godness.. why why again...
have no choice after lunch n a thai foot message session @ midvally, i reach boss place @ sharp 8.30pm, when i enter boss meeting area, it was no body, nor boss or another ppl that should come...sign again i wait til 9pm de other ppl came, than only de boss come out from his room. after a 2 hour boring and not productive ( same old thing again) meeting. finally end @ 11pm.
again i had my late dinner ( supper) with eve, lei, and wei. @ look up point cheras, was a windy nite, a nice place 2 relax for all de work stress. so it was my SATURDAY.

( PS:- Gasoline restaurant there was bad service... food tasted like have been recooked 1000x time... conclusion not a place 4 pleasure food. :p)

No comments: